Canberra boasts many exciting developments that offers a variety of efficient layouts
Right in the Heart of Canberra
Canberra is a familiar name to many. It's located in Sembawang district, which boasts many exciting developments that will attract many people to make it their home.
The Commodore can be found in Canberra's heart, just 2 minutes walk from Canberra MRT Station (NS21) and Sembawang MRT Station (NS11).
This development is highly anticipated and will offer 219 units to cater to all home buyers. It also offers a variety of efficient layouts starting at 463sqft to 1679sqft .
The North-South Corridor, which links to major expressways such as ECP, SLE and PIE, will make this residential development easily accessible. It takes only 30 minutes by train to get there for residents who live in the town or Central Business District (CBD).
The Commodore is a great place to shop for a day. It is just a 3 minute bus ride or MRT stop from Yishun Central, where you will find the largest shopping center in Northpoint City.
You can also find groceries, fashion wear, and F&B at the Sembawang Shopping Centre or Sun Plaza within easy walking distance. The area will soon be home to the Canberra Plaza, which promises to delight residents.
Chong Pang Market has a wide range of fresh groceries and hawker food options. Residents looking for a wet market can also visit Sembawang Mart.
JBE Holdings Pte. developed the Commodore. Ltd. The renowned developer has over 17 years experience and has created a large portfolio of mixed-use and residential developments in the local area. This allows homeowners to enrich their lives with sustainable, quality home designs. The attractive price of The Commodore will excite future owners.
The Commodore Map of Location
The Commodore can be found along Canberra Drive in District 27. It is just 2 minutes walk from Canberra MRT. There are many leisure activities as well as excellent schools. The upcoming North-South Corridor will be convenient for drivers who live in The Commodore Condo Singapore. With the The Commodore Location Map, you will find a multitude of amenities close by.
JBE Holdings, a leading boutique condo developer, will develop the Commodore on Canberra Drive.
Through a bid from URA, the Group secured Canberra's prime location in Canberra Link/Sembawang Road.
JBE Holdings Group, a Singapore-based private property company, was established in 2004. They have delivered a wide range of executive condominiums, private and landed housing developments in Singapore's realty market over the past 15 years.
The Group is constantly evolving and committed to improving the quality of life for homeowners through sustainable home designs and preservation of Singapore's rich heritage.
JBE Holdings is a familiar name in the Singapore real estate market. They have built several high quality residential, including The Luxe in District 9, The Oasis of The North, Signature at Yishun, and The Luxe in prime District 9.
The Commodore will launch in Canberra Drive, the next exciting new launch.
Why the Commodore?
- The Commodore was the Second major condo launch with full facilities since Symphony Suites in Yishun.
- More than 18,040.6sqm land.
- Just 250m from Canberra MRT Station, and the new Canberra Plaza.
- Accessibility to Major Expressways such as SLE/BKE/CTE and Upcoming North/South Corridor.
- Park Connector is located nearby.
- Nestled in the Sembawang Springs Estate landed enclave.
- Only 219 units are considered low density.
- Stone is just a stone's throw from Bukit Canberra, a 12-hectare Canberra integrated hub with indoor and outdoor facilities, including the largest ActiveSg Gym, Fitness studios, fruit farmers, and 4 swimming pools. There are also polyclinics, hawker centres, and polyclinics.
- Surrounding 2 integrated Transport Hubs Yishun & Woodlands. 1 Integrated Hub Bukit Canberra
- The Northpoint, Sembawang Shopping Centre, and Sun Plaza offer retail therapy.
- You can shop for groceries at Sheng Siong 24 hour Supermarket and NTUC Fairprice Supermarkets a short walk away.